Monday, April 5, 2010

Butterfly Weed Plant

Butterfly Weed Plant
Butterfly-Weed-Plant




Butterfly Weed Plant
Butterfly-Weed-Plant

Species: Asclepias tuberosa, Butterfly Weed, Butterfly Milkweed
Family: Asclepiadaceae
Plant description: Alternate leaves, clear sap
Habitat: Dry fields, roadsides, woodland margins
Range: Most of US, excluding Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, N. Dakota
Bloom Period: May to August
Human Uses: Ornamental cultivars
Ecology: Monarch Butterfly host plant.

I love this Butterfly Weed Plant because when I see it I remember my own garden house in my village in Tuban, Jatim-Indonesia. Very much kind of plants and flowers there. Until I want to go home for the many times. This Butterfly Weed Plant is very beautiful and can make our eyes to be fresh. So let us keep and protect this Butterfly Weed Plant for a long time for our future.

Butterfly tattoo butterfly picture butterfly